I know that my last blog post was despressing to read, it was way more depressing to write but it helped me SO much! It is amazing how you never know just how many people care about you and are there for you until you reach out to them.
I am so lucky to have so many friends still from childhood, high school, college, and my ward. I have had so many people offer me some great advice and help. It is so great to know that I am not alone in my struggles too. I'm really motivated to get my weight under control. I know that I'm really not "big" but I am just uncomfortable and self concious about it.
I am so lucky to have a hubby that has always been into fitness and is very supportive when it comes to helping me out.
I am getting a gym membership next month. I am just trying to figure out if I want one to Golds or 24 Hour Fitness. Gotta do my research on pricing and what classes they offer.
I also did a detox wrap last week. It goes into your skin and into the fat layer to break up the fat cells and draw out the excess water weight. I lost 4 inches and 3 lbs in the last week. It is so awesome! I wanna do one again.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a post to let you all know that I am doing better and to say thank you for all your love and support.
June
8 years ago
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! I'm excited that you're getting a pass. Like I said, I think when you're paying for it you have more motivation to want to get your money's worth and the classes are what totally kept me going with it; I never got board. :) I'm so happy for ya. Good luck with your goal, you'll do awesome.
Yay!! You should so pick Golds so we can go together :) I have liked it so far!! Where do you do the detox wrap at? I would love to do one of those!!
good luck! when i went in for my interview at 24hr- i realized it's not a good fit to work there. SO i won't try to convince ya to get a membership there!!! ha ha!
Post a Comment