Sunday, July 11, 2010

We got to bless Easton last month and it was such a fun day! We had everyone in both of our families at church and everyone in the ward kept thanking us for taking up almost the whole chapel! Ha ha.
Rob gave Easton such an amazing blessing and all of our brothers and brothers-in-law stood in the circle. It was so nice to take a step back and look at how lucky I really am to have such an amazing family! I am so so grateful that Rob can do that for our children! It is a day that I will never forget! I'm such a nerd but I take notes after the blessing and write it down in their baby books so that they can know the things that were said for them. :)
Afterward we had a huge luncheon at my parents with tons of food and it was so nice just to hang out with everyone.


Daddy and his little man (sorry i don't know how to flip the picture)


Our new little family of 4! Kaydence was not happy to take time out of playing to take pictures. Our little drama queen! :)


Easton and his papa. We always joke that my dad and Easton are kindred souls! Ha ha. My dad can calm him right down and Easton has the same huge dimple on his right cheek as my dad does.

4 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

SO CUTE! And such a good idea to write those things down....seriously such a good idea!!!

Bryce and Jamie said...

Such a cute family!!! I think that is a great idea to take notes. I think I'm going to copy you and do that when Stockton gets blessed. I can't wait to actually meet Easton. He's so cute!

ashleyandcody said...

you have such a cute family! I can't wait to meet him he is so cute.

Krystal said...

such a cute little family.