On the 4th we went to my parents and had a bbq with my whole family and my best friend Erin and her hubby Paul. They're considered family, there for everything! :) Fireworks were so much fun. I was shocked that Kaydence loved the sparklers cuz she's usually a scaredy cat when it comes to things like that. Uncle David brought glow sticks so of course the kids LOVED them too!
My baby sister Cassie got married on the 16th and I had so so much to do for that! Including making flower girls dresses, bridesmaid dresses, making the sign in book and styling 6 girls hair! Needless to say, I will not be looking at my sewing machine again for a very long time! LOL! The wedding was so fun! Her hubby Harrison is Hispanic so they had all kinds of different traditions to do for the reception. There was a dance by the whole bridal party, a money exchange and lasso thing. It was really fun to see such different things and make fools of ourselves dancing. :) Kaydence was a flower girl and did a great job throwing her flowers, once they persuaded her to walk down the aisle. LOL! All in all, it was a very fun day! Sorry, no pics. I forgot my camera. :( I'll have to get some from my parents and post them.
On the 24th we got together with some of Rob's family and went swimming and played volleyball. It was a lot of fun! Rob and I got pretty sunburned but it happens when you have kids and are mainly worried about them getting burned. Later, everyone came to our house and did some fireworks. I think that I like them better than anyone. Kaydence just wanted sparklers again. :)
Here are some pics from our busy month! Enjoy!

Papa and his grandbabies!

Getting so big! Don't mind the yucky eye. He had a clogged tear duct but the Dr gave us some drops for it and it cleared up in a week! Yay! So much better.

Easton loves his bumbo!

Enjoying Fireworks

Uncle Jake and Paul being destructive with bottle rockets!

Cute girls! Aunt Cassie with Kaydence and Cousin Ellie

I was so surprised that Kaydence loved the sparklers and wasn't afraid of them!

My 2 favorite prego ladies! My best friend Erin and sister-in-law Carina

Uncle David showing Kaydence how to work a glow stick
4 comments:
Your hair is so pretty Brit!! Can't wait till my hair gets thats long!! I miss you!! We should plan a time soon to get together!! Glad you're having a good Summer!!!
Wow, what a busy July! I can't believe you made all those dresses! Great job! Easton is getting so big and I can't believe Kaydence is almost 3! I bet Kaydence was the cutest flower girl!
Easton is stinkin cute!!!
looks like you guys are having so much fun. Good to hear. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment