Rob and I got married 5 years ago today!!! It is weird to think that 5 years ago I couldn't have told you where I'd be today... to have a cute little home, 2 adorable kids and the most amazing, wonderful husband ever! I never could've imagined all the blessings that I have in my life! I also couldn't tell you what I did to deserve everything that I have but I guess I did something right. :)
I feel so blessed and I hope that I can keep this positive attitude and feeling in my everyday life, when things don't go perfect. I know I need to take more time to sit back, look at the big picture and realize just how lucky I am.
I don't mean to sound weird but I feel like I had an appifany (no idea how to spell that) today and I wanted to document it to remember that life is good!
P.S- I love you so so so much Rob and I can't imagine going through this crazy journey with anyone else!
June
8 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats on 5 years! That was a really sweet post...and thanks for making me bawl at work. haha
Happy Anniversary!!
Yay! Happy Anniversary!!!
yay for 5 years. That is awesome. Hope you were able to do something fun.
Post a Comment