After that we went to my parents about 9:30. They all came and watched us open our presents cuz they were all long done. With my little brother, I was not surprised. We got some great stuff there too! I got lots of clothes and a cute purse. Rob got a game that we are obsesses with now! It's called ticket to ride. He got spoiled too with clothes. Kaydence got so many toys and had to open them all as we went. So, present opening took forever! It was so fun to see her really into it this year!
My Uncle and his family came over and they are always fun to hang out with! I have a cousin that is in hair school now so I bet ya can't guess what we talk about the whole time!
We went home and did our Christmas after that. Rob got me books and take a wild guess what else... more clothes! I'm such a girly girl! I got him a few things that he was surprised about but his favorite being an exercise thing that you put in the doorway. He loves it. His shoulder isn't quite healed yet so its a good easy exercise he can do now.
Anyway, sorry I went on so long but Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year!!
We are so blessed that we have 2 great families that we are so close with! It's easy to forget that Christmas isn't about the presents and the lights but it is about our Savior and what he has done for us. About his birth and what a blessing he has given us through His church! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a happy new year!
Bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7 a.m.

All aboard the animal train!

Kaydence loved this ball popper that my sister got my nephew. She didn't leave it alone practically the whole time we were at my moms. So I went the next day and bought her one! Ultimate favorite toy ever!

One of Kaydences favorite presents was a backpack that my mom gave her. The thing is almost as big as she is but she insists on wearing it all the time.

Giving her new baby kisses! You can see the Peck family Christmas chaos behind her! It's fun and really messy having a big family!

My sister and brother in law have an ugly pajama contest every year. They make each others pajamas! I think Amy definitely won this year! Bryce looked hilarious. Wish you could see his light up wings and big bow on his bottom in this pic!

Not exactly how you play basketball...

I know I'm a little behind on the times but I really wanted all the Harry Potter books!

Daddys favorite present!

Helping mommy open presents!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! My kids had that ball popper and absolutely loved it too! Too bad they lost all the balls.
I am glad that you guys had a great Christmas! Macey has some baby dolls that she loves too, her and Kaydence will have to get together and play!
It looks like you guys had a way fun Christmas!!! And I'm so jealous that you look that good @ 7 am!!!
that first picture is so cute!!
xoxo
Post a Comment