








Like I said, Wendy is amazing and has done awesome stuff with families and other kids. If you're looking to get pics done you should definitely check her out! Her website is www.bellaphototreasures.com. Thanks again Wendy!! :)
All Because Two People Fell In Love









9 comments:
Kaydence is so cute! Your friend did a great job. My favorites are the ones with the tutu where the color is faded. She's getting so big!
Wow those pics are really cute. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Hey I gave your blog an award so check out our blog to see what its all about then copy and paste it to yours
These turned out adorable! At least Kaydence likes the camera. Can't say the same for Raegan. What a cutie!
SHE IS SOO CUTE!! I love the one of her in the tutu looking in the mirror! Aren't little girls the funnest?? I am obsessed with blogs I love being able to catch up on what everyone's been doing since HS..or maybe I'm just a stalker! LOL either way I'm glad your updating your blog you have a cute lil' fam and I remember when you met your husband @ Maceys!! Doesn't seem that long ago..
So stinkin' cute!! It must be a girl thing to be so patient about pictures taking....my boys are never that good!
Brittany,
kaydence is so much fun and such a go-getter! I am sure you will have stories to tell when you are my age, lol. Oh and thanks for the referrel and the sweet treats you are so nice!
They turned out great!! Lucky she liked the camera!!
Wordless Wednesday is just a day I only put a picture up on my blog and don't say anything, except for sometimes I do! Hehe.
Post a Comment