Friday, October 3, 2008

My 6 quirks

So, I was tagged by Lucy that I have to label 6 quirks that I have about me so here they are...
1. Every morning when I get the baby up I sing this goofy little song to her and run in and out of her room, kissing her each time i come in. I look pretty crazy but she rolls in laughter. Good way to start the day.
2. I'll find any excuse I can to bake desert. Heck, who doesn't love brownies and cookies!
3. I change my hair color or cut more than I change my underwear! Not literally but pretty close.
4. I am super picky about having my clothes match perfectly everyday. From my shirt to my belt, socks and shoes. I notice if other people don't match too.
5. I love love love to scrapbook!!
6. I redecorate a different room in my house at least once a month. I love changing things up.
So there you go, my 6 quirks. Pretty dorky I know but it was actually fun! K all my girlfriends, your turn! :)

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Hooray! Thanks for responding to my tag. It was fun to get to know you better. Welcome to the blogging world!!

Wendy said...

Brittany, I think her expression is your picture is so cute! You have such a cute little family! I hope you don't mind if I added your link on my blog. It's a great way to stay in touch with what is going on now that I am out of YW :(

Wendy said...

p.s. I should have read your quirks before I posted! We have alot in common. I can totally relate with the hair! And I am always changing things in my house and I also love to scrap book (when I have time). We should hang out haha!

Erin said...

Hi Brittany! I found your blog! It's super cute! Mine is private so send me your e-mail and I'll invite you to look at it! erincoles81@yahoo.com

Kellie Glade said...

Great! Now I'll always know when your looking at me funny that it's because either Raegan or I are not matching :) Us mom's will do anything to make our kids laugh, won't we. I'm so excited that you've started a blog!

Elmer said...

Too funny! If you ever get tired of rearranging your house, you can always come over and work on mine. :)