Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween comes early!!

Last Friday Kaydence and I went to Gardner Village for a birthday party for 3 little friends in the ward. It was so much fun to celebrate Halloween early and get Kaydence all dressed up.


Happy Birthday Spencer, Jensen and Blake!
Our adorable little Tinkerbell!


Kaydence's favorite little buddy, I mean ducky! :)


Mommy and Tinkerbell!


Kaydence and Macey dancing like crazy!



Kaydence LOVES to swing! She says "wee" the whole time!



Thanks so much for the party! Kaydence and I had a blast! We are so so lucky to have such great friends to do so much fun stuff with!

6 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

I LOVE the tinkerbelle costume! And Kaydence looks SO grown up! I can't believe how old she is! I love the little piggy tails too! They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! That's great that you have good friends to do things with! It's even funner when your kids have friends to play with! I love Gardner Village this time of year!

Kellie Glade said...

You took some great pics as well. It was so fun getting the little ones all dressed up. Kaydence is adorable!

Krystal said...

Fun looks like a fun little group. Halloween is definitely a fun time of year. Kaydence looks so cute.

Erin said...

I'm glad you were able to come! It was a fun night! Kaydence looked so cute in her little Tinkebell outfit! :)

Angie said...

Kaydence was such a cute little Tinkerbelle! It was fund having you guys there!!