Friday, October 3, 2008

About our little family

So I guess I need to fill everyone in on the fun things that we are up too! Kaydence is walking and talking up a storm now! She turned one a couple months ago and it amazes me the new things that she does everyday. Rob is still working at HD and likes it a lot. I'm still at the salon 2 days a week and am enjoying doing what I love! No big plans coming up but we're taking things one day at a time. If anything happens you'll be the first to know. :)

3 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Yeah!!! You have a blog! I am so excited! And, gosh, I can't even believe that Kaydence is walking now! She is way too little for that! We need to plan a get together soon!

Brittany and Rob said...

I'm obsessed with blogging now too! For sure, we need to hang out soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I found your blog! I'm so excited! Now Logan and Kaydence can be blogging friends, too!