A couple weeks ago I decided to give Easton his first haircut! I had been debating doing it for awhile cuz I really didn't wanna cut off his cut curls he had in the back but he was starting to look a little mulletish. Also, he had these long, random fly-away hairs all over his head that he had since the day he was born. We called them his "old man, comb over hairs". LOL! Finally, I decided that it was time.
He did so great! I put him in his booster and gave him a few snacks and he was as happy as a clam. :) Just one more example of how he is the calmest, easiest little guy ever!
Here are some before and after pics:
BEFORE
The precious little curls

BEFORE
Not much to work with on top

AFTER
All done!!

FOHAWK!!!

What a little stud!!

Seriously, can't get enough of my little man!
1 comment:
Love his cheesy little grin! Those are the best! His haircut looks great! Love his little fauxhawk!
Post a Comment