Thursday, October 8, 2009

If I haven't already told the world... :)

WE'RE PREGNANT!! Sorry this blog isn't a very exciting announcement but I've been super sick and haven't quite felt like doing much. I'm 13 weeks along so baby Peck will be here in April and we couldn't be more excited! Kaydence thinks that she has a baby in her tummy too and she hugs and kisses my tummy everyday! Things are going really well. We've had a few complications along the way but hopefully we're outta the woods and all will go well from here on out. I'll try to be better about updating and letting everyone know how it is going. Yay for babies!

6 comments:

Holli said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what Peck Baby #2 looks like!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!We need to hang out now that you're feeling alittle better. I'm praying for a boy for you :)

EA said...

You best be postin' more woman! J/K But I do like to read the posts so keep 'em comin'! I'm excited for you!

Kristy said...

Congrats! Hope you are felling better, let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kellie Glade said...

How fun! Are you going to find out what your having and know when yet? Yeah! Congrats!!!

Krystal said...

congrats you guys that is so exciting hopefully you start feeling better and that everything goes well.