
Somehow Kaydence had gotten the fridge open, gotten the eggs out and smashed one on the floor. I tried not to freak out and cleaned it up. But, I then walked into my front room and found another little surprise...

This time she decided to smear the whites all over my entry way!! HELP, the terrible twos have arrived early and I feel that we are in for a long ride!
6 comments:
Too bad it isn't good for your floors like it is for your hair!
It's so crazy to think she's that old! I can't believe that one day Taelie will be doing stuff like this! We better watch out!
Ha ha ha ha! I think I remember Sam and Steve doing that same thing at her age. Steve was throwing the eggs on the floor, one after another, while Sam was laughing and watching it all happen. Classic.
oh sorry but that is so funny I will send kolt to you when he get there sound good?! Tell your little family we said hi we have not seen you FOREVER!
Oh such a funny memory! I am surprised she didn't get any on the carpet :)
This is a friendly reminder:
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment