
(I promise they're even, they just look crooked in the picture)

(The pattern is floral, you can't really tell from this picture.
My next project is going to be these cute letters that you hang on the wall. I'll probably spell out Kaydences name. My really good friend Jen is going to show me how to make them because she has them for her daughter Taelie. She is so stinkin crafty and we are going to start doing craft nights once a month and I cannot wait!
Sorry if this seems dorky but I am super excited to learn some awesome things. If anyone has any other ideas of cute things that they have in there house that are easy to make, let me know please!
7 comments:
Great job! I love the curtains! How fun to have a craft night. I can't wait to see all the great things you make, make sure you post them!
I am very impressed! I think that the curtains are a major accomplishment, I had to get Julie's help to sew the straight lines to finish my pillow from enrichment!
good job! They look awesome. . . next the duvet cover,lol!!!!
So cute! I'm totally impressed. :)
That is awesome! They look great. I've had a sewing machine for a few years now and I can count on one hand how many times I've used it. Now that is pathetic. Keep it up...then you can come over and teach me ;)
cute cute cute!!! I wanna come craft with you guys..I just made Abby this "pillow case dress" I'm sure you've seen them and yes they are SO easy but that's all I can do..I want to make a skirt but I've never dared! LOVE IT.
Awesome! Great Hobby! They look great and impressed!
Post a Comment