Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh my! It's been way too long!

Well well, bet all of you thought that I'd forgotten about my blog. Well, I pretty much have. My bad!! Life has been pretty bumpy lately. For those of you who don't know, Rob lost his job at the beginning of the year. Stupid economy! He found a new one 3 weeks later at a mortgage company doing that sort of stuff and he actually really enjoys the job. It's been slow because he is commision based but everyone says that it really picks up after the first couple weeks so keep your fingers crossed for us!!
All is well other than that! Kaydence is getting so big, well not big but growing up tons. I think she is just always gonna be our little tinkerbell. I take her to the doctor on thursday for her 18 month appt. Boy time flies! I can't believe that my baby is so old! She goes to nursery at church now and absolutely loves it! She does so awesome, never even fusses!
I am still working at the salon a couple days a week and still really enjoying that. I love the girls that I work with! Makes it pretty fun!
Valentines day was amazing! Rob and Kaydee surprised me at work with a huge rose bouquet and card that Kaydee had drawn. We had Cafe Rio for dinner. Yum yum! The rest of the night we just hung out at home and had a really great night. Oh and I've been wanting nice new dishes forever and Rob got me them too. He's so sweet. :) Well, nothing much else to blog about. I'll try to not make it so long without blogging next time!

2 comments:

EA said...

That is so cute that Rob surprised you with roses and dishes. I love that Kaydence drew on the card (very cute touch). Glad you guys had a good V.D.

Krystal said...

Yay you guys are back we missed hearing from you guys. Sounds like you guys are having fun. We haven't seen guys in forever, hopefully soon though.