Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!!

Thats right, the little nerd inside me couldn't wait a single day for Twilight to be in the theatres to see it! My sisters, mom and I went and saw it yesterday. It was a really great movie! I thought that they did a really good job getting everything from the book in the movie. Of course it is a little sappy but heck, it's a chick flick. Besides, I like sappy! :) I won't spoil anything for anyone but I definitely suggest seeing it! Also, my sister and I made shirts to wear there. Once again, the little nerd inside me comes shining through. My shirt said "Team Edward" and hers said "I like my men cold, dead and sparkly". There were so many people there with shirts like that so we felt right in place! :)

2 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY go twihard fans. We enjoyed the movie too. I want to see it again and just enjoy it.

Kellie Glade said...

Yeah, you are a nerd, j/k. I'm planning on going to see it on Thanksgiving. Then we can chat all about it. ;)